1. Navigate to the items folder inside the blueprints folder and open the LootSpawnTable Data Table.
2. Click the + highlighted in red to add a new item to the loot table, then name the loot table row name.
3. Next set the spawn ID this is the item id that you want the loot table to be able to spawn, an items ID can be found in the ItemData data table as the row name.
4. Min and Max spawn numbers are the amounts that the spawner can spawn of that item (NOTE if the item can not stack set both these numbers to 1).
5. Spawn change is the chance of this item being spawned if the spawner rolls that item, the higher the more chance the item will be spawned (NOTE this number should be 0.99 or lower)